Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 7

The train delayed.  In Japan the transportation system is quite punctual, but they say in Thailand trains are usually delayed.
At the information I asked one day tours and the person in charge arranged everything.  Unfortunately I could not use the credit card, so he took me to the exchange and to the hotel later.  There were 4 places I wanted to visit during my stay in Chiang Mai, and I could book three of them there.
For lunch I ate oven baked rice in pineapple.  Usually I do not like fruits in the dishes because I want to eat fruits as they are.  But it was more delicious than I thought.
In the afternoon first one day tour began.  Today's guide was his wife.  She took me to the craft village, Wat Phrathat, Doi Suthep, and the Tiger Kingdom.  I liked the Tiger Kingdom very much because I could take pictures touching the tiger.
After finishing the tour I visited Wat Mahaman and Wat Bupparam by myself.  There are so many temples in Chiang Mai.

No comments:

Post a Comment