Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 14

I left Bangkok to Siem Reap this morning.  At the Bangkok airport I could use Free Wi Fi after signing up.  The flight delayed a little bit.  I happened to be seated next to a Japanese businessman.  He came with a group of three, but in Bangkok there are more people he said. All of them came from different flight and stayed at the different hotel, but sometimes they get together and enjoy golfing or eating.  Two of them have been to Thailand more than 20 times and the round ticket from Bangkok to Siem Reap was from the frequent flyer's program. That is very nice, isn't it?
I asked the guesthouse to pick me up at the airport.  I was surprised to see the person because he came by motorbike.  I was wondering how he would bring my suitcase.  He put it in front.  The guesthouse was introduced by my friend.  I could stay at the suit room.  At the reception I consulted about my travel plan for 5 days and he arranged everything.
First program was to see the sunset at Phnom Bakheng which is a hill and popular place to see the sunset.  There I saw many Japanese there because it is the Golden Week in Japan.
There were clouds but I could see the sunset somehow.
After that I went to Apsara Dancing Show and Buffet Dinner. 



No comments:

Post a Comment