Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Day 12

My train was supposed to arrive at Bangkok at 8:30 in the morning.  However, again it delayed as a matter of course.  But I did not expect such delay.  It arrived around 10:15 AM.  I have booked the fruit curving lesson at 10:30, but of course I could not arrive at the venue on time.  Fortunately an instructor was also late, and I didn't miss anything.  I expected to curve watermelon or pineapple or something, but we made flowers from a piece of carrot.  In two hours lesson I made 2 flowers and some leaves.
In the afternoon I tried soap curving.  Since I know how to do basically from the morning lesson, it took less time to curve the soap.
Both lessons were about 750 bahts each.  I enjoyed a lot.  They say there is a school for fruit curving in Tokyo.
At night I went to see Siam Niramit, must see spectacular show in Thailand.

No comments:

Post a Comment