Thursday, May 2, 2013

Day 17

Today I went to one day tour to a very far place.  Since the cost was $60 for a car, the more the cheaper per person.  So I found two tourists who could join me yesterday and three of us shared the car and the cost became $20 per person.
First we visited Banteay Srei where there were many beautiful relieves remained.
Second we went to Phnom Kulen where there were two waterfalls. It was a resort place and there were many huts to rest.  There were many butterflies.
Third we visited Preah Ang Thom where there is a big statue of lying Buddha.
Finally we visited Kbal Spear where we had to walk 1500 meters to see the waterfall.  If I did not see the guide there, I may have missed seeing the waterfall and some carvings on the rocks and water floors. My two companions went under the waterfall and refreshed but I did not.
We walked and walked more than 20,000 steps today.
After coming back to the hotel, we decided to have dinner together and enjoyed whole day having one another's company.
Then I enjoyed shopping at the night market.  After coming back to the hotel, I enjoyed the Traditional Khmer Massage for Full Body for one hour which was only $6.
It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment