Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 21

It was slightly raining.  In the morning I walked around the Victoria Park.  There were many people practicing T'ai chi ch'uan.
I checked out the hotel and headed to the Times Square where I met my friend from Expo 2005.  It's been about 5 years and a half since we met each other in Venezuela last time.  We went to her apartment and met her two Japanese friends.  They and I went to Macao together.
It was the second time for me to visit Macao.  When I went to Hong Kong last time, my friends said "These days I go to Macao instead of Hong Kong."  So I was wondering how it changed, then decided to visit.
We walked around the UNESCO's World Heritage Sites and ate lunch and went to see "The House of Dancing Water" at the City of Dreams.  It was one hour and a half show and cost HK$580.  I recommend you to see it if you have a chance.
After that I walked around the city by myself and came back to Hong Kong by ferry.
My friend and I went out for dinner at a famous crab restaurant.  I like crabs very much, so I ate crab at lunch and dinner today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment