Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 22

The last day of my one month vacation.
My friend cooked "Happy Early Birthday Breakfast" for me this morning.  How nice!
In the morning I went to Fotan to see my friends to have lunch.  We have known for one another for 20 years.  It's been about 1 year and a half since we met last time when I went to Nepal via Hong Kong.
We went to the newly opened restaurant and ate so many dim sum.  After lunch I went back to my friend's place.  There I could see her again.  She prepared some birthday presents for me.  How kind!
I left her place and headed for Hong Kong station by Taxi to get on the Airport Express.  We can check in the luggages at the Hong Kong station, which is very convenient.
I took the flight leaving at 16:15 and arriving at Haneda at 21:30.  When I got home, it was already midnight.
I am glad to be back safe and sound.

I really enjoyed this one month vacation.  I met old friends in Thailand and Hong Kong, and have made new friends in Thailand, Cambodia, and Hong Kong.  I have visited some UNESCO's World Heritages.  I enjoyed eating the local foods and shopping.
There are still many places to visit here and there.  I hope to travel as much as and as long as possible.
Thank you very much for everyone who helped my vacation make possible.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment