Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Day 1

I am now in Honolulu.
This is the third time for me to come here.
First was August 1983, second was March 2004. It's been 9 years already.

I left home around 19:45 and went to the Haneda airport. I could use the lounge.

It took about 6 hours and 20 minutes, but the local time was 11:20 AM of April 8, so I had a very long day.
On my flight I was lucky there was nobody next to me and I could use 3 seats. l could watch two movies (Life of Pi, Amour) which I wanted to see. Meal was good.
Weather here is fine and warm and it was about 29 degrees centigrade.
I went to the Moanalua Gardens by local bus to see the Hitachi Tree. Do you know that tree? It is a Monkey Pot. It is about 25 m high and 40 m wide.  I  am glad to see that tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment