Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 2

Second day in Bangkok.  I went to HIS to arrange the travel during my stay in Thailand.  I booked the night train tickets and hotels in Chiang Mai.  I wanted to book the one day tours there but it seems there were nobody attending and if I book I have to pay double so I decided to find the tours in Chiang Mai.
In the toilet of the new building Terminal 21, I found the washlet, which is a Japanese high tech toilet, for the first time outside Japan.
I ate Thai food for lunch which was not so spicy that I could eat.
They say at 8 in the morning and 6 in the evening, the national anthem is heard and people have to stand still.
There are few escalators at the station, and it seems to use the elevator you need to confirm through phone. 
There are many taxis which color is pink, that is quite different from Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment