Sunday, April 28, 2013

Day 4

Second day in Krabi.  I attended the tour of Full Day 3 in 1 visiting Emerald Pool, Hot Spring Waterfall, and Tiger Cave Temple.
I really liked today's tour and strongly recommend you to attend if you have a chance to go there.
Emerald Pool was very beautiful, and the Blue Pool where is a little bit higher was much more beautiful and I was so glad to be there.  Hot Spring Waterfall was also VERY nice.  I felt good to be in the hot water.  I liked there very much.
Tiger Cave Temple was on the hill, and I had to climb up for 1,237 steps to see it.  I wonder how they made the temple on the hill top like that.
In the night I enjoyed the night market where is just in front of my hotel.  I enjoyed shopping and eat delicious seafood.

2 comments:

  1. I can see Kimiko that you are having fun. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Victor.
    Yes, Krabi is a very nice place for vacation. You'd better come someday.

    ReplyDelete