Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 7

In the morning I hoped to visit the Manoa Falls.  But when I got up, I felt pain on the back, so I gave up hiking and visited the doctor instead.  The Doctor's on call where I visited the other day was closed for the weekend,  so I had to visit the other one.  Last time it was a Japanese doctor, but this time there was a Japanese translator.  I had to wait for 2 hours or so, and I got some medicine.
After that I went to see the lady I met the very first day to say thank you because she invited me to he Hilton Grand Vacations and I got $100.00 coupon.  I could use it for the plumeria shaped necklace with a Hawaiian stone Peridot for my souvenir.
Then I went to HIS lounge to post the questionaire.  This time I used HIS as a travel agency and I am glad to have done so.
When I left the hotel for airport, it started raining.   During my stay in Hawaii, I did not have to use an umbrella, so I was lucky.
At the airport I wrote some postcards.

No comments:

Post a Comment