Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Day 2

Today I joined the one day tour to Hawaii Big Island.  It is $324, but I think it is worth attending.  Tour bus came to my hotel to pick up at 5:25 AM and I came back to the hotel around 9 PM. There were about 50 Japanese people in the tour.
First we flew to Hilo and visited the statue of Kamehameha The Great, then to Liliuokalani Gardens where there were Japanese Gardens.  Next was Rainbow Falls where I wanted to visit very much. Then Big Island Candy where I bought Hawaiian Crunchies Dark Chocolate.  We ate lunch at Coconut Grill.  Then we visited Punalu'u Black Sand Beach Park where we saw turtles.  Then Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park.  Then shopping at Hilo Hattie and flew back to Honolulu. 
The guide and bus driver were very nice ladies. 
Next time I would like to join the star gazing tour by staying at a hotel in Hawaii.


No comments:

Post a Comment