Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 1

I went to see a doctor at the Haneda airport this morning again.  My flight's boarding time was 10:10 AM.  Clinic opens at 9:00 AM.  So I was wondering if I could manage, therefore I went to the airline counter.  After seeing the doctor, they requested me to have the certificate of traveling from the doctor, and I went to see her again.  It cost yen 3,150.  Airline company felt sorry and they upgraded my seat.
When I transited at Hong Kong, I was told to see the doctor from the Airline ground attendant.  And I could not get on the scheduled flight, and went to see the doctor again.  He gave me some medicine.  And I could get on the later flight.
I arrived at Bangkok finally.  This is the second time for me to come here.  But it's been so long since I came here last, maybe 10 years ago or something.
I hope to travel around Thailand, Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment