Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 10 to 11

In the morning I ate breakfast with my teacher.  I enjoyed the fresh paprika which she hervested from her garden 30 minutes ago.  I was wondering how to eat, but it was rather sweet and juicy itself.
Then my first American friend from University of Illinois came to pick me up and took me to the airport.  It was a very short time, but I am glad to see him after 5 years and a half.
At the airport after checking in, I bought a book which I wanted to read for a long time.
After boarding, we had to wait for an hour because there was the problem on the door.  Then we needed to wait for another two hours or so because the weather became so bad and the control tower did not give the permission to fly. 
After 12 hours and a half, we got to Narita Airport, but it was already 4 hours later than the schedule.  Many people who had connection flights were rescheduled.
At the baggage claim we had to wait for another hour or so, because the door had the problem again.
After all I got on the train at 20:25 and changed twice and came home nearly midnight.

Anyway as a lesson, I thought I'd better have enough time schedule.

Through this vacation I visited New York, Florida (Miami & Delray Beach), and Chicago and met many friends and gave them my book.  I am so glad to have such nice friends to visit. 
Thank you very much for everyone who shared time and meals.
I am looking forward to seeing you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment