Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 3

I went to see my second host family in the morning.  We went out for brunch at a restaurant in Delray Beach.  It is a very famous and popular one, and there were so many people waiting for.  There are other restaurants nearby but only that restaurant attracts so many people because of the food.
There were 6 of us:  Father, Mother, daughter, her husband, their son and myself.  We had good brunch and  enjoyed the reunion a lot.  In my book I wrote about their wedding and used the picture.  They were glad to know that.
After coming back to friend's house, we went out for Downtown Delray Beach Craft Festival which was held only this weekend.  How lucky!  I have found the Kudo Klip which I liked when I got 4 years ago for the first time.  And I went shopping where had 20% off sale for just weekend.  I felt lucky again.
At night I went to my third host family's house after 4 years.  Father, Mother, and a daughter welcomed me and we enjoyed dinner, dessert, and chatting.  They were very pleased to know my first publishing and enjoyed listening to the contents I wrote about. 
I had a good day today.

No comments:

Post a Comment