Monday, October 15, 2012

Day 9

I left Delray Beach and went to Miami by Tri-Rail.  It was supposed to come at 10:27 but came late for about a half hour.  It cost $5 and took about 1 hour get to the Miami Airport.  And there is a shuttle bus service to the Miami International Airport. 
After checking in the baggage, I walked around the airport to find a place to eat lunch, but after all I ate at Burger King.
It took about 3 hours to Chicago.  The terminal I got to and the baggage claim were different place, and it was rather difficult. 
There my dear teacher from the university was waiting for me.  I was so glad to see her.  It has been about 5 years and a half since I met her last. 
We went out for dinner.  I wanted to eat something special in Chicago.  Some restaurants were so crowded because it was a home-coming weekend. 
We decided to eat stuffed Pizza.  I usually do not eat Pizza for dinner, but it is Chicago, and the Pizza is famous, and we enjoyed.

It rained while I was waiting for the train and in Chicago too.  But I am glad it was not so cold as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment