Friday, October 12, 2012

Day 8

I had lunch with an ex-colleague at a Greek Bistro. We ate Eggplant Salad, Stuffed Grape Leaves, Glant Beans, Hummus, Octopus, Mouzo, and Iced Tea.  Octopus and Mouzo which contained their famous ethnic drink OUZO reminded me of my trip to Greece in 2004 when there were Greece Olympic Games.
After lunch I went to the post office to send another book. It seems it costs $3.65 by first class mail and $2.47 by media mail.
In the afternoon I played golf at the same course we played before.  It's been 4 years and 10 months or so since I played last.  Score was not good but I am glad I did not lose the ball.
We had delicious dinner with my first roommate of the Morikami and her boyfriend.
At night we played billiard again.
I enjoyed my vacation here very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment