Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer vacation 2011: A trip to Nepal and Hong Kong

Friday, September 16, 2011: Day 1

Now I am at the Haneda Airoport.
This year I take my summer vacation from today and go to Nepal and Hong Kong by Cathay Pacific for 11 days.
This is my first trip abroad from Haneda Airport after its renewal. I have looked forward to using it and finally the time has come.
At first I booked the flight from Narita Airport, but Haneda is closer, so I paid yen 10,000 more and changed the airport. It is very convenient. The airport looks very nice. There are some Japanese old fashioned restaurants and shops on the upper floors.
I left home around 6 in the morning and arrived Haneda before 8 and now I am at the lounge.
I exchanged yen 10,000 to $126.
Weather is fine and it is very hot now.
When you travel abroad, the Overseas Travel Insurance is very important. This time I bought a flight ticket by Citibank Credit Card, but I decided to buy the insurance too in case there happened something. I used the machine for the first time but it was rather easy.

Ittekimasu!

No comments:

Post a Comment