Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 1 at Hong Kong


I am at the Hong Kong airport now.
I left the Haneda Airport at 10:35 by CX543 and arrived at Hong Kong Airport at 14:25 (Japan time). Local time is one hour behind from Japanese time.
When I got here, it was raining, but now it is fine and cloudy.
Druing about 4 hours flight, refreshment and lunch were served. The menu was interesting. There were Japanese noodle, seafood rice, chocolate cake, and Japanese rice cake too.
On the way I could see Enoshima and the beautiful Mt. Fuji. (See the picture) There is no snow there.
I was watching the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" but I fell asleep because I could not sleep long last night.
Here I have about 4 hours. I wanted to use the lounge, but even if I have a citi's gold card, since it is issued in Japan, I could not use the loung for nothing. I should better have a card of airline company.
So I am just sitting and waiting for the next flight.
While I was checking emails here, I had a chance to talk with an old couple from the United Sates who now live in Cambodia.
The impressive things here at the Hong Kong Airport were the Prayer Room and the Free Internet Service. I have never seen the prayer room before.

No comments:

Post a Comment