Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Day 6 at Pokhara


Wednesday, September 21, 2011: Day 6

Today I went to many places. First to the Devi's Fall where I looked forward the most. Until yesterday it has been raining. So thank for the rain, the volume of the water was tremendous, I could see the powerful waterfall. See the picture.
Then, to the World Peace Pagoda, Nihonzan Myohoji, a Japanese temple. I happened to see a Japanese monk there. In Lumbini I saw the same kind of the Pagoda. They say there are 100 of them in the world.
Then to the Reginal Museum of Pokhara.
Next was the incredible experience of today. To the Bat Cave. It was quite an experience. If you have a chance to come to Pokhara, I absolutely recommend to go there.
We visited two temples. One is Bindyabasini Mandir, the biggest Hindu temple in Pokhara. The other is Barahi Mandir where is on the lake Phewa. We went there by boat.
We ate lunch at the famous local restaurant.
At night I enjoyed shopping. Last year when I travel at this time of the year, my sun glasses were broken. This time again my sun glasses were broken. Therefore I decided to buy one because the sunshine is so strong that I got suntan. Do you know polarized sunglass? I did not know at all. But this is very interesting. And I bought the one.

1 comment:

  1. I´ve been there too Kimiko. It was amazing. Very nice trip. Regards from Spain

    ReplyDelete