Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 8 Nagarkot to Kathmandu via Patan


Friday, September 23, 2011: Day 8

This morning I got up early again to see the sunrise. It seemed to have rain at night and the earth was wet. There were many clouds but I could see the beautiful sunrise. (See the picture) In the other direction I could even see the rainbow.

We left Nagarkot around 10 AM and went to Patan where my friend is from. Patan is another old town. It is very famous for the artifacts of statues of Buddha. There are so many shops to sell statues of Buddha and my friend also runs one of them and we went there too.

When we left Patan, it started raining.
After coming back to Kathmandu, I went walking tour to Thamel area. There are so many shops there and I enjoyed shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment