Wednesday, September 12, 2018

2018 Trip to Australia Day 7

It was fine in the morning.

I attended the one day tour visiting two World Heritage sites.

The pickup bus came at 8 am and I went to the peir to take the boat to Green Island. it was about one hour ride. First I walked around the island taking pictures.
It started raining for a while.
Then I got on the glass bottom boat as an option for 30 minutes and enjoyed the Great Barrier Reef.
Then I went back to Cairns.

After 30 minutes lunch break the pickup bus took me to the Skyrail station. It took about 45 minutes to Kuranda stopping at two stations. I enjoyed the Barron Falls.

After arriving at Kuranda I only had 30 mimutes to walk around and got on the train back to Cairns. It also stopped at the lookout to see the waterfalls. It took about one hour and a half to Freshwater station and the bus sent me to the accommodation around 5 pm.

After coming back I saw the rainbow for the second time during this trip and felt happy.

It was a nice sight seeing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment