Saturday, September 8, 2018

2018 Trip to Australia Day 2

The 2nd day started in Sydney.

I arrived early in the morning and it was a bit chilly outside.

After immigration I repacked to bring liquid.

It was just a transit, and I just stayed for an hour or so. Looking around the shop reminded me of other Austrarian visit before.

I am glad to have tried withdrawl of HSBC for the first time.
Though it is a Chinese bank, all of the advertisement to the plane was HSBC.

After arriving at Brisbane I enjoyed meeting with my friend from EXPO2005 and her family after three years or so.

Visiting  the local supermarket is one of the things I try to do abroad to know people's life. I found many interesting things such as big sausages for dog and cats.

We went to the Japanese school which opens on Saturday to pick up their daughter.

I do not have children, so it was very interesting to spend time with her.

After coming to my accommodation we walked to the Surfer's Paradise. There were so many doves on our way, and seagulls at the sea.

It was very nice to see the rainbows while eating lunch.

At night I attend a Glow Worm Tour which was really good.

I am so glad to have attended the tour conducted in English.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment