Monday, September 17, 2018

2018 Trip to Australia Day 11

The last day of Trip to Australia.

I started the day early from 3 am, took a shuttle at 4:10, flight to Sydney at 6 am.
One hour and a half flight was good, but transit was rather complicated to change the airline terminal first and international terminal next.

To my lucky I could use rhe American Express Lounge.

Flight from Sydney to Narita Airport delayed. At first my seat was middle but to my lucky I could change it to the window side of two seats just behind the wall. I enjoyed the view in the morning and three movies later.

I came back to Japan finally.

This trip was supposed to be 10 days, and airline was supposed to be Cathay Pacific.

But it became 11 days and I used JAL, Qantas, and Virgin Australia.

I could visit four World Heritage Sites, attend the Mega Rockstar Trip, and meet my friend. It was a nice summer vacation.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment