Monday, September 10, 2018

2018 Trip to Australia Day 3

It was fine.

Today is a moving day from Gold Coast to Fraser Island via Brisbane. 

First I took G-Line Tram, next Airport Train, third was airplane, fourth bus, fifth ferry and the last shuttle tram.

I left the apartment before 9 am  and arrived at the airport around 11:30 am,  took flight at 1:40 pm  and arrived at Hervey Bay around 2:30 pm and took ferry and arrived at the final destination Kingfisher Bay Resort aound 5 pm.

It was a long trip. But coming here is the main purpose of this whole trip to Australia.

Fraser Island is the biggest sand island in the world, and listed on the UNESCO's World Heritage. I am looking forward to my stay here.

I enjoyed the beautiful sunset and made new friends who have the same sense of value regarding traveling around the world.

I had dinner with two Anerican sisters and had a good time.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment