Thursday, April 26, 2018

2018 Golden Week Trip to Dubai Day 2

I left Kuala Lumpur at 10:20 (local time) am and arrived at Dubai at 1pm (local time), which is 6 pm in Japan time. There are 5 hours differences between UAE and Japan. It took about 24 hours from my office to Dubai having 6 hours transit.

The view from the airplane was desert.

It took about one hour and a half to pass immigration, pick up the luggage, exchange money, and meet the driver.
Yen 10,000 became AED315.

After checking in the hotel, I walked around the hotel. The view was very nice.
Then I took a bath and wore the yukata (浴衣), summer kimono, and joined the welcome dinner.

This time there were 11 participants in total. All were women. Four from South Korea, four from Japan, and three from the USA. There were two people whose birthday is April, therefore we had a birthday cake. I hope to join the Dream Trips next May.
My friend joined later.

It was a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment